What is included in the registration fee?
The following services are included within the SWC 2023 registration fee:
- Catering during the SWC 2023 including coffee/tea breaks and buffet lunch from Tues 30th October - Friday 3rd November
- For authors: publication fee of your completed paper in the ISES conference proceedings database
- For authors: publication fee of your completed paper if chosen for publishing in the open-access Solar Energy Advances journal (no additional publication fee)
- For authors: inclusion of your abstract in the SWC 2023 digital program
- Admission to all plenary, technical and social events under the SWC 2023.
- Wifi during the SWC 2023 congress days Tues 30th October - Friday 3rd November
- Certificate of attendance upon request
- 18% Indian tax (GST) rate
The following services are NOT included in the SWC 2023 registration fee and must be purchased seperately:
- The SWC 2023 gala dinner ticket (approx. 50 USD)
- The technical or social tours. (information will be provided on how to purchase tickets for tours)
- Poster printing (there may be printing options on-site. This is still to be confirmed)
- Dinner in the evenings
- Accommodation (participants must organize their own accommodation/hotels and pay for this separately)
- Transfer to and from the SWC 2023 venue (although buses may be provided for groups upon request)
How can I register?
Please visit our REGISTRATION page to view tentative registration prices. These will be fixed within the next couple of weeks.